Industrial Statistics With MINITAB Workshop ( 5 Sessions)
Who should attend ?
This training was developed for professionals engaged within a variety of processing industries, including Pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceuticals, Biotechnologies, Cosmetics, Chemical and Specialty Chemicals.
The tools in this course will be very beneficial for
- R&D Scientists.
- Quality Control Professionals.
- Quality Assurance
- Production Professionals
and anyone whose’ s job requires product and manufacturing processes design, optimization, troubleshooting, etc.
Basics of statistics.
- Different types of data and their relation to Quality characteristics and Specifications.
- Difference between Population parameters and sample statistics
- Difference between descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Difference between α and β errors .
- Hypothesis , α errors.
- Difference between point estimators and confidence intervals.
- Sampling and AQL.
- Control charts and process capability.
- X and Y Linear regression and Correlation.
- Design of experiments
Everyone is exposed to statistics on an almost daily basis and yet few individuals have had any formal statistical training to fully understand and comprehend their meaning. For professionals in many industries, statistical analyses of a process can have enormous implications for its cost or efficiency. With a proper understanding of the statistical tools available and their proper use, a professional can markedly improve a process.